November 26, 2011

Crush :(

Views
Hey there once more again!
Are you still reading my blog?
Keep on!
I have a NEW notes to you all.
Have fun read my NEW notes.




You know what I'm afraid about.
I'm afraid that you leave me for another girls. :(
You know what I wish to the wishing star.
I wish that we always together until the end.
Do you know?
Everybody wants you, everybody loves you.


I know.
I know that I should tell you.
Tell about my feeling about you.
I hope everyone would dissapear.
Everytime you call me.
I'm too shy to be me when infront of you.


Ooh, I got a crush on you
I hope you feel the way that I do
I get a rush
When I'm with you
Ooh, I've got a crush on you
A crush on you

You know,
I'm the one that you can talk too
And sometimes you tell me things that I don't want to know
I just want to hold you
And you say exactly how you feel about her
And I wonder, could you ever think of me that way


Ooh, I wish I could tell somebody
But there's no one to talk to, nobody knows
I've got a crush on you
A crush on you, I got a crush


You say everything that no one says
But I feel everything that you're afraid to feel
I will always want you, I will always love you
I've got a crush. :)


The end. :)
Do you enjoy the notes?
Well?
Follow me and comment.
Dont forget to like it.
Ok bye.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MsDaniella says Hi