December 14, 2011

< / 3 just read

Views
Hey there!
I know all people do not want to lose the person you most love.
Am I right?
Honestly, I also do not want lose him.
But the truth he has no feeling to me.
What can I do?
Yelling? Hate? Fight? Begging? Or cry?



I've been sitting all the day.
Thinking what can I do after did this thing to me?
I have no idea that time!

Tadaaa~
In few hours then, I got an idea!
Yeahh!
Okay.
Let's start.

I know. Everybody wants yelling after been dumped.
But, you know what?
It doesn't make him/she back with you.
If they back to you, seriously
AWKWARD. = =''
Anyway, it meanless.
It just waste your voice to shout!
So please, don't yell.

I know you must hate that person if he/she doesn't have feeling to you.
But deep in your heart, you still love him.
Am right I for the second?
Yeahh.
how much he/she hurt you, you still love him/she even when he/she hurt your heart many times.
Am I right for the third?
Yeahh.
I'm suggest that you should not hate because if you do hate, it's mean you hate God.
Why?
He/she is a person.
Who created them?
God. So, you hate God's creation. :(
Please, don't hate he/she. :)

DON'T FIGHT!
It's useless.
You're wasting 2 things.
First, you just waste your saliva time.
Second, you waste the time.
Don't you know the time is gold?
HAH!
Don't fight.
It's not change anything.
Except ONE!
HE/SHE WILL HATE YOU MORE!
You want that?
I guess NO right?
Okay, so please don't.

HUHUHUH. :'(
No women/men no cry.
Right?
Please don't cry.
Your face doesn't look good. :)
SMILE PLEASE.
Every tear that drop from your eyes,
Is every your love unapperciated. :)
Am I right for the forth time?
HAHA.
Okay. Please.
Cry? NO!
Be happy. NO CRY! CRY IS NOT IN MY DICTIONARY.
understood?
:)

Okay. Now follow my way.
It's easy.
Let he/she be with they love.
I know it's diffcult.
But you have too.
You want them happy right?
You don't want he/she suffer with you WITHOUT FEELING?
No right? So let they go.
You should happy for them. :)
Sometimes you must accept the fact.
I know, ONE DAY you will get better than this.
TRUST ME!. <3

Did you read that in the picture?
Oh yeahh.
Until here. See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MsDaniella says Hi