December 24, 2011

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell :)

Views
Jingle Bell Jingle Bell.
I know you have been wait for my new entri right?
Guess what?
It's 24 December already. 12 am strike.
Are you ready for Chirstmast?
Today is night Chirstmast Eve.


Do you have big Christmast tree in your house?
I hope so.
Me?
I'm not celebrating Christmast.
But I like so much with the Christmast decoration.
It's bling bling and awesome. :)



Oh there he is.
Santa is listing his favourite kids.
:)
Are you being a good kids for this year?
Really?
I hope you get your wishes. :)
I love when Santa wear his red coat and his christmast hat.
:) *wink wink

I'm very sure your underneath christmas tree have many gifts.
RIGHT?
Can I have one?
HEHE.
:)
So when you get your christmas gift
Don't you forget to tell me what you got.
Okay???
So, what I'm forget?

SNOW
I really want to touch snow but I'm live in Sabah.
There is no snow here.
HUHU
When there is snow, I know there will be a...
SNOWMAN!
Aww~
I love snowman.:)
So what I'm forget again?

ELF!
I'm wondering how tall they are?
Is it same tall with my little sister?
hmph!
Santa in red elf in green
But it still christmass!!!

Merry christmass and Happy New Year 2012
I hope you enjoy with a new year. :)
kbyee guyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MsDaniella says Hi