March 15, 2014

Lonely Love

Views
When you pass by my finger tips,
I can feel the warmth spreads 
throughout my cold heart

I want to softly go to you and lean on you
when there is no one around us.

But the distance between us is not narrowing.
But,
It’s okay even if I can’t touch you  
It’s okay even if I can’t hug you
I used to be lonely before you come. 

Yes I love you, 
Since the first time we meet  
like you are my perfect destiny.  
I can feel your presence.

My heart can reach you
I really want to reach out my hands and hold you  
But it feels like 
we are getting farther apart 

so I just linger around you.
Like I said before,
It’s okay even if I can’t love you
It’s okay even if I can’t reach you  
Yes I love you,  
Even from far away  
It is enough for me to see you from far away


I'll be fine,
Lonely love
It is my destiny.
Being lonely.
But it is worth it waiting for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MsDaniella says Hi