September 2, 2015

waiting

Views
He gave me a note he left on his bed
Snuck in his room right after he left
And took the notes from his bed
I read his confessions 

Her head on his shoulder, they walk down the hall
I'm left to wonder, will I ever fall in love with him again? 
And where is he now?

She's with him, I'm in the backseat of them
Watching them having fun makes me hurt
Know it's not right, but it hurts when they're laughing
I've never been this happy when I'm with him

I wanna be blown away by your love, 
wanna be swept off my feet cause not too strong stand in front of you
I know I should find other guy than him
I wanna meet the one who makes it hard for me to breathe

I wanna be lost in love like people do, 
I wanna be your dream come true
Wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you
Just call me beautiful and thats just enough for me

Friday night, I saw she wore his jersey to the game
In the front row, screaming out his name
As he turns to her and smiles to her
Everywhere I look, people holding hands
When am I gonna get my chance at love?
My chance at love

Cause she's with him, I'm still hurting saw they together
Try to pretend not too care about them but it's not working
I just wanna be where they are

I wanna be blown away cause this tears wont stop, 
wanna be swept off my feet cause I cant stand anymore
I wanna meet other than him, 
the one who makes it hard for me to breathe


My heart is waiting for your love
My hand is waiting for your touch
My lips just wanna be kissed by you


I wanna be lost in love together with you, 
I wanna be your dream come true
Wanna be scared of how strong I feel for you babe.
I hope you wont be so long to find me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MsDaniella says Hi