May 31, 2014

Romeo

Views
I don’t care if it’s poison, I will gladly take it easier
No other temptation can be sweeter or stronger than you in this world

The dazzling you swallows all the darkness of the world
And that light blinds me
And I know it is hard for you to do
But I know it is for me

Any kind of darkness loses its strength in front of you
I only need you more than other

Shine on my path, whether I want it or not, I'll try my best to be with you forever
The decision has been made
I will put everything at risk

I will protect you no matter what hardships come
I can’t see anything else but you
Just you shining in my eyes
 
I push myself into broken music, in the bleakness of a tragedy
A creaking prelude of love, I’m gonna lose myself
That was sweet start

I don’t know how to stop, my different emotions rise sometimes
An illusion that I’m sure of, you and I, 
Got the top of the emotion

Flowers wither and scatter and the moon tilts and disappears
But my heart won’t ever change, I love you, I love you
And I love you
 
Your lips embrace my sinful lips, 
Making me drunk with your scent
No other reward is stronger than this,
What I need is only you by my side

Like I said before
Shine on my path, whether I want it or not, 
So I know where should I go to get back beside you
  No matter what hardships come
I'll come over you

I can’t see anything else but you
Look world, let me win his heart
Sun, rise and give me strength

Listen destiny, don’t block me
I will protect him
I’ll be the last girl to fight against the world over one love

I can face any kind of threat for you, I only need you
You’re complicated like a maze
Why do you keep pushing me away
Trust me, your Juliet
I have no one but you.

Love by:
Daniella, 
Your Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment

MsDaniella says Hi